Meeting ID: 944 6618 6172 Passcode: NESA2021
About AST 2022 (International Conference)
Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University has been established as an Institution of national importance under Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE) by an Act of Parliament in 2014. This second Central Agricultural University in India established and named in the memory of great freedom fighter known as warrior queen of Jhansi Late Rani Lakshmi Bai who sacrificed her life at the altar of the freedom. The objectives of the university are to impart education in different branches of agriculture and allied sciences, undertake research in agriculture, programmes of extension education and promote linkages with national and international educational institutes.
CONFERENCE THEMES & SUB THEMES
- Biodiversity and Conversation
- Plant Molecular Biology
- Plant Breeding and Genetics
- Genomics and Gene editing
- Medicinal Plant Research
- Food and Agriculture. Forestry, Horticulture, Medicinal, Nutritional, Ayurvedic, Fodder, Fisheries, Veterinary Sciences and Natural Resource and Livestock Management
- Role of advanced tools and techniques like Information technology, Big Data Analysis and Artificial Intelligence in agriculture
- Application of Remote sensing and Geo Informatics in Agroforestry.