Meeting ID: 944 6618 6172 Passcode: NESA2021
About TCSE – 2021 (33rd Annual Conference)
National Conference on TECHNO-SCIENTIFIC CHALLENGES AND SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS FOR LIVING BEINGS DURING CHANGING ENVIRONMENT (TCSE-2021) pandemic has affected many science, space and technology institutions and government agencies worldwide, leading to reduced productivity on a number of fields and programs. It has also opened several new funding research lines in several governmental agencies around the world.
CONFERENCE THEMES & SUB THEMES
- Conservation Agriculture, Energy Efficient and Environment Protective Technologies
- Climate Smart Agriculture and Water Management.
- Establishment of Secondary Agriculture for skill and Entrepreneurship Development.
- Protected Agriculture, Natural Farming and Hi-Tech Agriculture.
- Digital Farming Solutions for Enhancing Productivity by Robots, Drones, and AGVs
- Environment and Indian Biodiversity
- Environment and Human Health
- Environmental impact on Air, Water and Soil Quality
- Agriculture and Food Security
- Ecological Balance and Climate Change
- Socio Economic challenges during pandemic
- Physiological Challenges
- Water Resources / Pollution / Conservation / Harvesting
- Technological Solutions – Health Agriculture Food Safety Environmental Energy & Week Nano-technological Solutions Waste Management Alternative Medicines